Saturday, December 13, 2008

Prisoner's Dilemma

I wrote a little java applet for a simulation game of the prisoner's dilemma ages ago. After changing computers a couple times and many years passing, I had lost the source code. And for some reason my decompiler (which has always served me in the past) just pulled up blank .java files when I try to get the code from the .class file that I had online. 

But this is for the best! In all likelihood, it was very bad, untidy code. And the scoring was wrong. So I rewrote the thing from scratch, and now have a sleek little time-waster, which, as far as I can tell, I can't embed in a blog, so it can be found over at utterly pointless, complete with an explanation.

Sure, the graphics aren't the 3D avant-garde, but I like to think I have made my contribution to the gaming world.

1 comment:

  1. You can often get around Blogger's restrictions with an IFRAME.

    ReplyDelete