Friday, March 12, 2010

Housekeeping!

Definitely time to start moderating comments! Spamspamspam. Also maybe when this quarter ends I can finish up a few projects that have been sitting in my sewing cupboard.

I am in fact still making things! Just a lot of those things happen to be homework assignments and labs. But I now have a quarters worth of electrical engineering-based ideas, so maybe there will be circuits! Everyone likes circuits.

Maybe I will even do a layout redesign when I get some more free time. All very exciting. I am sure you are excited, barely able to contain yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Have you heard about this great new product? It is totally relevant to your blog and you should spend lots of money on it! Now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you have anything without spam?

    Well we have bacon, eggs, spam, and spam.

    ReplyDelete