Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Photodump

It's been a while since I've uploaded the photos from my camera. A sampling of the odds and ends:

My birthday cake. That was a long time ago.

The scrabbible.

An early and somewhat unexciting experiment with safety pin-based wearable electronics.

I.. honestly have no memory of this.

Oh now this one. This is just one photo in a huge set that documents how sketchy looking the rout to a basement basketball court below one of the campus dorms is. I always felt like I was breaking in when I went down there.

My prized collection of containers laid out.

A dress that needs to be refitted made from an XXL Battlestar Galactica shirt.

The fate of my last phone.

3 comments:

  1. Mouse Reev....
    You have the good sense of the designing. keep sharing the things that were the creation of your creative mind....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really creative style, I like the bday cake that actually looks really tasty, are those red hots on the cake??

    ReplyDelete